1. The electric stairs decided to stop operating, in the OUT position. I temporarily took the bolt off the motor so that we could push them in and tie them up with wire to get back to home base. I suspect the motor went out but need to wait until I have help to work on it. They're window motors for a Ford; so cheap fix if that's what it is.
2. We installed an insulating curtain in front of the bus on a tension rod to keep the hot cockpit separated from the living space. The heat wave was brutal with 105+ heat indexes. The ACs didn't stand a chance.
3. I installed a battery balancer to keep the 4 lithium batteries in balance, since two of them were a volt lower than the others, and caused us to go dead in the middle of the night due to BMS shutdown, because we were running the AC off-grid. Lesson learned; keep em balanced, use the genny when sun is down if running AC. Also, need to get new high efficiency AC units.
4. Instant pots rule. They are very battery friendly.
5. The thermisters in the front AC have gone so out of spec that the unit stopped operating completely, going into fault. I got new ones on Amazon but now the thermostat is about 10 degrees off. At least the thing runs.
The main exhaust fan wasn't fantastic (ha!) So it had to go and in its place I installed a car radiator fan. That thing moves some air! I also put a completely variable speed control instead of the low/med/high control that was there.